Friday, May 1, 2009

Green & White

I hope the picture below gives you a hint to what this song is about. I basically took CuDi's anthem & remade it(not remixed it) into my own. This song is pretty much about the inner struggle that we all have between our opposing negative & positive behaviors. If that makes any sense...

Sidenote:I'm most definately redoing this for the mixtape;I love the song, but I still have a long way to go when it comes to my production so forgive me.

Green & White-Tommy Oliver



Green & White-Tommy Oliver

8 comments:

Maddie said...

I love it!!! I hope you stay wit it. We need more truth in our lives. I love the concept too..most people your age are makin tracks about money, women, & the streets..I think that's why when you get older you kind of lose interest in the music being made. The things you talk about cross age, race, & gender lines..that's y i luv listening to it!!! I can understand what ur talkin about. I don't get excited about stuff too often, but I just love it when I see people reaching for their own individual dream. I could go on and on...lol

Tommy Oliver said...

lol
yeah i feel u
i try my best
im glad u like it tho.

kmx | Araika Eanomi. said...

I just listened, swishaaaaa!
Green Ranger doin' it; twas' fly my love, keep it upppp!! =]

audrey. said...

i love it.
and i definately got the underlyig message, before iread it.

i didnt even know you shouted me out until maddie said something.
when i first tried to DL it, zshare was being a dick.

what program do u use to record?

Tommy Oliver said...

i use pro tools
im still getting the hang of it tho
i think ima take a class this summer 2 tutor me on it.

audrey. said...

hmm. cuz i would record some shit myself if i knew how.

=/

Tommy Oliver said...

im sure its some free programs online u could test out;u wud still need the equipment tho

Maddie said...

There's a free one that I use called Kristal Audio Engine...It's not as good as pro tools but it's great for the price..lol