Friday, April 24, 2009

Save Me Green Ranger!

Before I kick this series off, I'd like to pay homage to the dude I borrowed(stole) this idea from, Kanye West. I'm taking his "Where are you Yeezy" and replacing it with "Save Me Green Ranger". So enjoy the first installment of my new series. Also, this installment is not exclusively for celebs. If you or a female you know would like to be saved by the Green Ranger, email me at iamtommyoliver@gmail.com or just twitter me; twitter.com/iamtommyoliver

Michelle Trachtenberg is an actress best know for her role on Buffy The Vampire Slayer and more recently,(one of my new favorite shows) Gossip Girl.









5 comments:

Frankie Nichelle said...

wow...when did Michelle Trachtenberg get hot?
good stuff.

Tommy Oliver said...

yeah she can get it!
lol
thanks

kmx | Araika Eanomi. said...

Haha I like this segment...ummm...Jessica Szohr! (Vanessa from GG), Lauren London, Va$htie, M.I.A...aaaand I'll think of more later. Oh, the Pink Ranger! I would say me...but umm...we're battle partners, no need for saving we're inseperable!! Lol.

kmx | Araika Eanomi. said...

Oh and let me make an actual comment on the post, lol. She's very pretty...I just don't like her character on GG =/ sneaky puta!

Tommy Oliver said...

lmao
thanks
just googled Vashtie
she looks like she needs to be saved!
lol