Monday, May 18, 2009

"Free T.I".? Mannn, fuck T.I.!

"T.I., whose real name is Clifford J. Harris Jr., must report to Forrest City's low-security federal prison by noon on May 26, according to court filings. There, Harris will join 1,500 other inmates as he serves a year-and-one-day prison sentence after pleading guilty in March to federal weapons charges in Atlanta.

The rapper, the self-proclaimed "King of the South," had faced a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine for each charge in his three-count indictment.

Harris will be credited for 305 days of home detention he already has served after being charged, so his stay at the Forrest City prison likely will be only two months

AP"

Fuck T.I (even though I actually like his music, but this shit just ain't right)
Fuck Charles Barkley
Fuck Micheal Vick
Fuck Celebrity justice

Question:What if T.I was a regular Iraqi-American citizen with a name like Al Jabar Muhammed? Would he be getting the same treatment then?

3 comments:

albumart.x.polonium said...

yea, celebrity justice really isn't cool; let's take back the fuck mike vick though.. he did his time dammit! lol doesn't he get out like.. tomorrow or something? im glad for him.

isaiahDUB said...

Man I feel exactly wat you sayin yo.... but idk bout Mike Vick though cause his sentence was bullshyt cause it was a house that his cousin lived in... Mike Vick didnt actually live there he just owned it.....

But dats anova story.... T.I only gettin a year and a day for that is wack.... because my fuckin brotha got locked up 4 some similar shyt and got 4 years.... I mean he deserved to get locked up but dey treatin T.I. and all these otha celebs like they matter more than regular people.... and wasnt T.I a felon already....

7 CITY SWAGGER said...

I feel like the title of ya blog, Fuck T.I. he got the proper time for what he did. He bought some guns,he got locked up, he got a lawyer, & he went before the judge.It's not up to me how long a man stay locked up. I'm no judge. If I had it my way, I wouldn't send a man to jail. I would send him to the army to help get this war over.I would also show it on MTV for all to see.I think it would help the youth think before they act. Basically more money more resources, less money less resources.Stars don't get any different treatment, but they do live a different life.