Thursday, May 7, 2009

Save Me Green Ranger!

Cassie Ventura

Sidenote:By now I'm sure you've heard of her nude pics(which took so much strength out of me not to post!!) that started floating around late last night, so I figured Mrs. Diddy...I mean Ventura, could use some saving.

Sidenote to the sidenote: Apparently, one of my readers feels that, besides Adriana Lima, all of the ladies I have saved thus far have been "ass"? Do you feel that way? Maybe I just don't share the overproccessed oversaturated view of beauty as everyone else. Maybe Vashtie, Michelle Trachtenberg, & Scarlett Johansson aren't as beautiful as I originally thought. But as they say..."beauty is in the eye of the beholder"











9 comments:

kmx | Araika Eanomi. said...

Beautiful. Her music is kinda "Eh" though. Maybe modeling is more of her niche. Work it girl!

Tommy Oliver said...

yeah i cudnt name 5 Cassie songs 4 the life of me.

she should def stick 2 modeling

AYO! stephie said...

ASS is good. Everyone might not be blessed w| a lot of it, or any at all, but... well idk what to say to 'em but if you got some, you know it's good to have lol.

supreme. said...

she's hot....no homo, but them pierced nips are not for showing off, lol.

Vlad said...

i fucks wit cassie....i like lauren london better though

x Ju.ju Bean x said...

I think her last name is ventura.
steele is the one from Degrassi.

and adriana lima is SEXY.

Tommy Oliver said...

ohhhh
lol
yeah it is the one from degrassi!

@ayo! stephie-lol;they weren't saying "ass" as in ass;they were saying "ass" as in ugly.

khaki said...

she's not ugly... but she's definitely useless.

Frankie Nichelle said...

meh...she's a nobody. she's pretty though.

my only complaint is that you've yet to post a umm TAN chick.

that is all.