Sunday, July 26, 2009

Random Thoughts V1

-Wale is nowhere near pop. Lyrically he's the best of the new school. Respect him & his art. Why should he lose cool points for doing one song with Lady Gaga?

-Lady Gaga is dope. I like her album.

-I don't even believe in religion, but I'm pretty sure Mase's flip-flopping ass is going to a very bad place when he dies.

-this is my 300th post.

-I now reside in the burbs of Deleware.

-Black people hate each other more than any other race.

-Why does age matter only in hip-hop? You don't see Katy Perry dissing Madonna or Sheryl Crow for being older than her. So why is everyone hating the fact that Hov is still rapping?

-Mos Def's "The Ecstatic" is the best hip-hop album of the year so far.

-May post one of the tracks from there on here a little later.

-Yeah Yeah Yeahs' "It's Blitz" is the best album overall this year so far.

-May post a track from them as well.

-Kevin Hart, Katt Williams & Lil Duval are the new Kings of Comedy.

-Trey Songz finally has a bandwagon.

-Why does Gucci Mane have a bandwagon?

-And why is that nigga always in jail?

-I want to hear a Grammy Family 2010 version with Kid CuDi & Big Sean with Mr. Hudson on the hook.

-I guess they have to get grammy nominations first...

-I want to redo my entire layout for my blog.

-Everyone was all for black people(specifically women) embarrassing themselves for a few bucks & 15 minutes of fame on reality shows before, but now that these "Tiny & Toya" characters have a show there's a problem.

-Fucking posers.

-Lupe's "Shining Down" is a very dope song, but a poor choice for a single.

-Remember when new artist used to come out & everyone would say shit like "Yeah he aight, but he sound like trying to be like Hov"

-Anyone else notice that people are now comparing every new hip-hop artist(Drake,Cudi,Big Sean,Wale) to Kanye instead of Jay?

-Is Kanye now better than Sean Carter?

-Kanye ran laps around Hov with his verse on "Run This Town"

-I tried weed like 2 summers ago & didn't really like it...but I think im ready to give it another try.

-And that's word to Micheal Phelps & Asher Roth.

-When men talk so much about they hate skinny jeans it kinda comes off as gay.

-I would never ask another man, "Damn homie, can your balls breathe?"

-PAUSE

-Speaking of "pause"...stop taking it so seriously. I say it as an ongoing joke. But there are some people who think if you don't say it then niggas will actually think you're gay.

-I don't dislike The New Boyz or their dance...just the title.

-I don't want no niggas telling me they about to "teach me how to jerk"

-PAUSE

-Bloggers need to unify & stop hating on each other so much

-That's enough random thoughts for now.

4 comments:

AYO! stephie said...

" I tried weed like 2 summers ago & didn't really like it... but I think im ready to give it another try. "

& i'm not gone lie, that shit makes you feel pretty niceee (:

jus don't smoke on that STRONG STRONG. last time i did, i threw up =x lmao.

Bre.zDreamer said...

dag man

interesting thoughts you have there.

Actually share some of those same ones with you >.> noticed a lot of that tihs myself.

this one stuck out to me though


-Black people hate each other more than any other race.

I didn't realize that tihs til this year. Its so true and its a damn shame. Nice blog man, keep doin it

Tommy Oliver said...

lol
i think ima do it at least once b4 the summer ends

and yeah self-hatred is a big problem

isaiahDUB said...

" I tried weed like 2 summers ago & didn't really like it... but I think im ready to give it another try. "

fam i was thinkin the same shit just today lol... i might steal this from u lol